Monday, March 21, 2011

>>As promised, here is the log for SNKF63K1>>

Finally here is the accuracy log for this watch:
19/3 21.57 +7s
20/3 23.07 +7s
21/3 22.37 +8s

As you can see, this watch is consistently ticking faster but I don't see any call for a re-calibration and I can live with that. Also, according to my calculation, say on average with a +8 secs:
8 secs x 30 days = 240 secs divided by 60 = 4 mins/mth

Hey, +4 minutes a month for an automatic watch is very reasonable. Let me share with you how I "compensate" this discrepancy. Say today my watch has a +4 minutes and I am going to adjust it. My trick is to adjust it to -4 minutes. Well again according to calculation, we will only need to readjust it every 2 months. Therefore 6 adjustments in a year is very doable. Hope this helps and have faith in 7S26 Seiko's movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment